Hadiqa Kiani is a Pakistani vocalist, lyricist, and philanthropist. She has gotten various local and global honors and furthermore has performed at the loftiest scenes on the planet, including Royal Albert Hall and The Kennedy Center. Hadiqa was born on August 10, 1974, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Hadiqa is one of the famous and trending celebs who is popular for being a Singer. As of 2022, Hadiqa Kiyani is 45 years years old. Hadiqa Kiyani is a member of the famous Singer list.
Lolosar has ranked Hadiqa Kiyani on the list of popular celebs. Hadiqa Kiyani is also listed along with people born on 10-Aug-74. One of the precious celebs listed in Singer’s list.
Hadiqa Kiani Personal Information
|Known For||Famous for starring in the Doobara tv show|
|Full Name||Hadiqa Kiani|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Philanthropist|
|Birthplace||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
Hadiqa Kiani Body Stats Weight, Height, Bra Size
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Chest Size:||34 inches|
|Waist Size:||27 inches|
|Hips Size:||34 inches|
Hadiqa Kiani Career
After her father’s death and the resultant loss of financial support the family had to use the school as a temporary home. Kiani and both her siblings had a knack for music, and so her mother and the school enlisted her in the Pakistan National Council of the Arts. Kiani then performed in front of a crowd of a thousand people at Liaqat Memorial Hall Pindi.
As an eighth grader, Kiani moved from her birthplace Rawalpindi to Lahore. She was then enrolled in “Naya Aligarh Public School”. She then went on to Kinnaird and Govt. College due to her excellent academic performance and earned a Master’s Degree in Psychology.
Kiani released her debut album Raaz (Secret) in 1995. Kiani wrote the lyrics for her first single, “Jeevan” (Life). The album spawned a string of radio-friendly tunes and generally had favorable reviews. One reason why Kiani’s album did well was that it was not common for female singers to release albums at the time. She was, furthermore, the first female singer to release a pop album after a former pop singer, Nazia Hassan, gave up her musical career in 1993.
In 1998 Kiani began working on her second music album, Roshni (Light). The album was dedicated to her nephew Sonu ( her older sister’s son ). Kiani takes good care of her nephew and considers him a significant person in her life. The first single off the album, “Tu Nawa Tu Sada” was released before the album was released. Kiani then released a second single, “Inteha-e-Shauq”. It was designated the official theme song for the Pakistani Cricket team for the Cricket World Cup that year.
Hadiqa Kiani released her third album Rung (Colors) in September 2002, for which she’d chosen the album title herself. Prior to Rung’s release, Kiani sang an OST for a drama called Cheray. The song also made the final listing on Rung.
She returned to promote the album in June 2003, almost 10 months after she’d released “Yaad Sajan” with a new single “Ranjhan” and several stage performances and tours around the country. She then released other singles off the album throughout 2003 and 2004. These included “Jogi Bun Kay Aa”, “Mahi”, and “Dholan”.
In late October 2005, Kiani became the first person to adopt a baby from the earthquake. She has named the baby boy “Naaday Ali” and officially announced her adoption decision on Geo TV the same night she adopted him on a live show. She then proceeded to announce it in an official press release.
Social Media Accounts
Hadiqa Kiani Education
|Qualification||Post Graduate in Psychology|
|School||Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Islamabad|
|College||Kinnaird College for Women University, Lahore Government College University, Lahore|
Hadiqa Kiani Achievements
- 1994 Won various awards as play back singer for the famous musical movie “SARGAM” (Music
- Composer ADNAN SAMI KHAN).
- 1995 Won “NTM Viewer’s choice award” for the best female Singer of Pakistan.
- 1996 Debut Album “Raaz” sold more than 700,000 copies.
- 1997 First Asian singer to perform on the British National Lottery Live BBC1 (estimated
- viewership 16.6 million).
- 1998 First Asian female singer signed by Pepsi Cola International (Second female in the world after Gloria Estefan).
- 1999 Second album “Roshni” sold over 1,000,000 copies. Her song “Boohey Barian” acclaimed international appreciation in the south Asian community.
- 2000 Won PTV World viewer’s choice award for the best female singer.
- 2001 Signed by “UNI LEVER” for celebrity endorsement of LIPTON YELLOW LABEL.
- 2002 Signed by “UNI LEVER” for Sunsilk Shampoo.
- 2004 Received the Best Female Pop Singer Award by Indus Music (The first 24 hour Music Channel Of Pakistan).
- 2005 Received the Best Female Pop Singer Award by Indus Music.
- 2006 Signed by PEL Electronics as a brand ambassador
- 2007 Hadiqa became the first Pakistani mainstream artist to release a complete English album, Rough Cut.
- 2008 Signed by “UNI LEVER” for celebrity endorsement of PONDS AGE MIRACLE.
- 2009 Signed by LG for celebrity endorsement of LG GM200
- 2009 Signed by Soul Collections
- 2009 Hadiqa received the Best Female Singer Award from TV ONE.
- 2009 Hadiqa received a Shield from Aag10 for being the Artist of the Month for her single “Sohnya”.
- 2009 Aasmaan had the highest sales and internet downloads of any Pakistani album in 2009
- 2010 Hadiqa was assigned along with Shahid Afridi as an Environmental Envoy for Pakistan by the UNDP
- 2010 Nominated for Best Female Act and Best International Act at the Brit Asia Music Awards 2010
- 2010 PTV Award for Kiani’s contributions to music in Pakistan
Hadiqa Kiani Favourite
|Film / Movie||Not Available We Will Update you Soon|
|Actor||Hamza Ali abbasi|
|Best Friend||Irza khan|
|Hobbies & Like||Travelling, Food Lover, and Watching Movies|
|Food||Street Food Lover Strawberry|
Things you Need to Know About Hadiqa Kiani
- Does Hadiqa Kiani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Hadiqa Kiani drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Her father lived until Hadiqa was just 3. She has, since then, lived with her mother, who was the Principal of a government school.
- Upon receiving her early education in the field of music from Madam Nargis Naheed, Hadiqa moved to Lahore when she was in the eighth standard and started getting training from Faiz Ahmed Khan and Wajid Ali Nashad.
- As an anchor on the children’s music program, ‘Angan Angan Taray,’ she, along with the co-hosts Amjad Bobby and Khalil Ahmed, sang over a thousand songs, for which she was presented with the title of ‘A+ Artist’ on behalf of PTV, in the early 1990s.
- Hadiqa gave her voice as a playback singer for the first time in the 1995 Pakistani film ‘Sargam,’ the music of which was composed by Adnan Sami and for her performance, she was honored with the prestigious ‘Nigar Award for Best Playback Singer- Female.
- She received the ‘NTM Viewer’s Choice Award’ for Best Female Singer of Pakistan at an award show where Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was titled the Best Male Singer of Pakistan.
- After having lived as an engaged lady for two long years, she married Hammad in 1997. He was working as an animator on one of her videos in 1995. Right from the day one of marriage, things changed fast and she was forced to leave her career. The couple then lived a life of separation for nearly seven months, before getting divorced in 2003.
- She recorded Pepsi sponsored theme song for ICC Cricket World Cup 1999. The song was written by her mother, and composed and produced by Nizar Lalani.
- More than a million copies of her second album, ‘Roshni,’ were sold in Pakistan alone thus getting a ‘Platinum’ certificate. The album was positioned 15 in the list of ‘The 20 Best Local Pop Albums Ever.’
- In 2001, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company, ‘Unilever,’ signed her for the endorsement of Lipton and the following year for Sunsilk Shampoo’s endorsement.
- Her music video for the song ‘Mahi’ bagged her ‘Best Female Pop Singer Award’ that was conferred to her in 2004 by Indus Music, Pakistan’s first 24-hour music channel. The video featured her as a Vampire and gave a message that it’s harmful to judge people of different castes and faiths and to stereotype.
- The Government of Pakistan appointed her as an official representative of the nation in 2005, and since then, she has performed at several locations for the top-notch politicians of a number of countries.
- She adopted a boy child from Edhi Foundation in 2005 after the disastrous earthquake that year which had killed more than 85,000 people and injured nearly 75,000.
- For her contribution to the field of music, the Government of Pakistan bestowed her with their fourth-highest civilian award, Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, in the year 2006.
- She was among the other renowned artists of Pakistan to be featured in ‘Yeh Hum Naheen,’ a music video that was released in 2007 and had a message that Pakistanis, just like the citizens of any other nation, oppose terrorism and that their image has been stereotyped.
- Hadiqa became the first ever Pakistani woman to be a goodwill ambassador to the United Nations, when, in 2010, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) appointed her as their goodwill ambassador.
- Apart from Edhi Foundation, she has been actively involved with other charitable and humanitarian organizations, namely SOS Villages, Muslim Hands, and UNICEF.
- With the launch of her cloth shop, ‘Hadiqa Kiani Fabric World,’ in 2013, she turned into an entrepreneur. The store features a collection of lawn and chiffon clothes.
- Along with Ali Zafar, she appeared on Geo TV’s telethon, a televised fundraising event, ‘Pukaar’ to appeal for donations.
- Daily Times (Pakistan) ranked her 15th in the list of 30 most celebrated Pakistanis who have brought a great deal of pride to the nation. Nobel Prize laureate, Malala Yousafzai, is on the chart as well.
- The nation’s leading newsgroup, ‘Jang Group of Newspapers,’ titled Hadiqa as one of the ‘Pakistan’s Most Powerful and Influential Women,’ in 2016.
Hadiqa Kiani Martial Status
Hadiqa Kiani Net worth
|Net Worth||$ 2.Million Doller|
|Salary||Rs 18 Lakhs Rupees (film)|
|Income Source||Modeling Singing Writing|
|Car Collection||Mercedes, jeep, corolla car|
Hadiqa Kiani FAQS
Q: Does Erum Hadiqa Kiani?
Q: Does Hadiqa Kiani drink alcohol?
Q: Does Hadiqa Kiani go to the gym?
Q: Who is the father of Hadiqa Kiani?
A: Erum Akhtar’s father’s name is
Q: What is the age of Hadiqa Kiani?
A: 46 Years Old