Sanam Saeed Biography
|Date of Birth
|2 February 1985
|Parween Mody Saeed
|5 feet 5 inches
|5 Lac ( Approx )
|Actors and Actresses
|70 kg (164 lbs)
|5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
|Travelling and Shopping
|White, Red, and Pink
|Pakistan, Turkey, Dubai
Sanam Saeed Education
Qualification: A-Levels & O-Levels
School: Bay View High School, Karachi.
College: L’Ecole College, Karachi.
Sanam Saeed Start Career
Sanam Saeed Drama Names:
Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Kahin Chand Na Sharma Jaye
Tamanna ki Tamanna
Ek Kasak Reh Gaye
Facts You Never Knew About Sanam Saeed
• In 2013, Sanam Saeed had her first huge commercial success with the television series Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
• She was the VJ for the show named Café Current aired on Indus TV. She was having the age of 17 at that time and she was paid Rs. 30,000 every month.
• She stops demonstrating modeling on the grounds that she wouldn’t like to be cognizant about her looks, she wouldn’t like to look thin. She was likewise reprimanded due to her small forehead and that is why she quit her modeling career.
• Sanam wedded her childhood friend, Farhan Hassan, on 2 January 2015. He is a banker. Later on, In 2018 they got separated.
• Rahat Kazmi was her literature teacher. She did many of the plays with him.
• Sanam Saeed earned basic acknowledgment for playing a rival type in the 2015 family drama Diyar-e-Dil, which garnered her a nomination for Best Villain at Hum Awards.
• She additionally takes the rickshaw drive at whatever point she does not have the vehicle.
• Sanam’s father is a Punjabi while her mother is a Memon so this multi-ethnic family shifted back to Karachi in 1990.
• She was born in England yet then her family moved to Karachi when she was just 6 years old.
• She finished Anjum Shahzad’s film Mah-e-Meer inverse Fahad Mustafa and Iman Ali and demonstrated the first “glamorous” role of her professional career