About Abby Ryder Fortson
Aspiring American child actress Abby Ryder Fortson is best known for her role as Cassie Lang in Ant-Man (2015) and Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018). Besides her role as Ella Novak on “Transparent” in 2014, she is also well-known for her roles as “Harper Weil” in “The Whispers” (2015) and “Sophie Pierson” in “Togetherness” (2015-2016). Abby, who started acting at a young age, followed in the footsteps of her actress mother Christie Lynn Smith, and actor father John Fortson. She has over 50,000 Instagram followers, proving she has a dedicated fan base.
Abby Ryder Fortson Biography
|Real/Full Name||Abby Ryder Fortson|
|Birth Date||March 14, 2008|
|Birth Place||Burbank, California|
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
Abby Ryder Fortson Body Stats, Weight, Height
|Height in Inches||4 Feet, 6 Inches|
|Height in Meter||1.39 M|
|Weight in KG||39 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||86 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Abby Ryder Fortson Social Media Accounts
|Abby Ryder Fortson’s Instagram|
Early Life and Education
Abby and her brother Joshua Taylor Fortson are being brought up in Los Angeles, California by their famous film industry parents, Christie Lynn Smith (an American actress best known for her role as Deadra Farnum in the 2010 science fiction horror film “The Crazies”) and John Fortson (a well-known film writer, director, and actor).
Abby is a nearby elementary school student and has participated in a few school productions, although she appears to be more interested in acting than in her studies. Starring as Clementine in “The Mindy Project” episode “Sk8er Man” when she was just five years old, she first came to prominence for her work on the critically acclaimed series “Transparent.
She also has a wide range of extracurricular interests; she regularly works on her singing, dancing, and writing.
Abby hasn’t even started high school yet, but many people already assume she won’t go to college and instead will stick to performing.
Family of Abby Ryder Fortson
- Father– John Fortson
- Mother– Christie Lynn Smith
- Siblings– Joshua Taylor Fortson
Marital Status and More
Abby Ryder Fortson is unmarried because she is a child Actress who is focusing on her career and studies.
Interest Favorite and Beloved Things
- Does she smoke? No
- Does she dance? Yes
- Does she Love adventure? Yes
- She loves to wear Soccer shorts and tees.
- Wings of Fire is her favorite book.
- she likes My Neighbor Totoro and “Kiki’s Delivery Service movie.
Abby Ryder Fortson Career
Abby is most known for playing Cassie Lang, Ant-daughter, Man’s opposite Paul Rudd in the Marvel blockbusters Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) and Ant-Man (2015), both of which were directed by Peyton Reed.
Season 2 of the Duplass, directed by Sundance veteran So Yong Kim, included an outstanding performance from Abby.
Entertainment Weekly called Abby, “One of TV’s Most Valuable Kids,” after she made her debut in a recurring role on Joey Soloway’s Golden Globe-winning Amazon Prime series Transparent (2014), as a series regular on HBO’s critically acclaimed Duplass Brothers, Togetherness (2015), playing Sophie Pierson, Mark Duplass, and Melanie Lynskey’s daughter. Throughout the first season of Steven Spielberg’s ABC series, The Whispers (2015), playing Harper Weil Abby was named “One of the top kid performers to watch” by EW and “One of the best actors under 12” by the magazine.
- Having her role as Cassie Lang expanded to the Ant-Man sequels (2018)
- Playing It Cool (2014), Forever My Girl (2018), and A Dog’s Journey (2019) are just a few of the films in which she has starred (2019)
- Her portrayals of Ella Novak in Transparent (2014), Harper Weil in The Whispers (2015), and Sophie Pierson in Togetherness (2016) all proved to be significant roles on television (2015-2016)
Abby Ryder Fortson Sponsorship Deals
- Abby has been featured in commercials for several different companies, including:
- Chili’s (2012)
- Edward Jones (2012)
- Market Basket (2012) NCTA Cable (2012)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and a 2012 Chevrolet at Super Bowl XLVI (Aka The Rock)
Abby Ryder Fortson Likes/Dislikes
|Favorite Actor||Paul Rudd|
|Favorite Actress||Christie Lynn Smith|
|Favorite Movies||Frozen. Mary Poppins, Kiki’s Delivery Service, My Neighbour Totora|
|Hobbies||Acting, Writing, Listing Music|
Abby Ryder Fortson Net Worth
Abby Ryder Fortson has a net value of $7 million.
Abby Ryder Fortson Facts
- She has a Burbank, California, upbringing.
- When Abby was three years old, she made her debut in the movie business.
- Abby’s parents, John and Christie, are also accomplished performers, thus she inherited her talent for acting early on. Her younger brother Joshua made his acting debut in the 2016 short film Rated. Both siblings were born in 2012.
- First first on stage in Playing It Cool when she was just six years old, Abby has since gone on to star in several other plays (2014).
- She first appeared on television in a 2013 episode of The Mindy Project, when she was just 5 years old.
- She is dog-obsessed, so the opportunity to star in the comedy/drama A Dog’s Journey was a big deal for her (2019).
- She won “Best Youth Actress” at the 2017 Idyllwild International Film Festival for her role in the short film Rated.
- She wishes she could become invisible as a superhero. Similarly, she wishes she could join the Avengers.
- Abby likes to read and go on walks when she’s not out shooting.
- Abby completed her schoolwork and studied during pauses on the sets.
- Her pet is a mutt labrador she named Thomas.
- Abby looks up to actress Reese Witherspoon.
Q. What is the Profession of Abby Ryder Fortson?
A. Child Actor, Film Actor.
Q. What is the Height of Abby Ryder Fortson?
A. Her Height is 4 Feet 6 inches.
Q. What is the Weight of Abby Ryder Fortson?
A. Her weight is 36 kg.
Q. What is the Age of Abby Ryder Fortson?
A. Her age is 14 Years old.
Q. What is the net worth of Abby Ryder Fortson?
A. $7 Million.
This was a complete and latest post about Abby Ryder Fortson, here we have covered all the important information about her. We believe that you will get all the answers to your questions.