Reham Khan Biography
Reham Khan is a Pakistani media person who was born on 3 April 1973 in Ajdabiya, Libya she is 49 years old & belongs to a highly educated family. She spent her childhood at Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan. She completed her schooling at Presentation Convent School, Peshawar, and later graduated with B. Ed. from Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar. She claims she has a post-graduate degree in broadcast media from Grimsby Institute, North East Lincolnshire, England.
Reham Khan Personal Information
|Date of Birth
|3 April 1973
|Age (as of 2022)
|Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan
|Presentation Convent School, Peshawar
|Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar
Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education, Grimsby, England
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
Postgraduate in Broadcast Media
|Journalist: Legal TV (2006)
Film Producer: Janaan (2016)
|Traveling, Doing Social Work, Cooking
Reham khan Body Measurements
|70 kg (164 lbs)
|5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)
Reham Khan Career
After the separation from her ex-husband, Ejaz-ur-Rehman in 2006 Reham started working as a media person. She joined Legal TV and started working as a lead Television presenter. Later, in 2007, she moved to Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and worked as a “Breakfast News Presenter” for one year. In 2008, she joined the BBC and worked as a weather presenter, and with that time, she became a senior journalist at the same channel. After working for a few years at BBC, she went back to her country Pakistan and joined the big fishes of Pakistani media and worked for them. She also tried her luck in the entertainment industry and made her debut as a producer with the film Janaan in 2016
Reham Khan Social Media
Reham khan Controversies
- After her divorce from her first husband, Ejaz-ur-Rehman, she claimed that she faced domestic violence during her first marriage. While Ejazur rubbished her claims and said she was just trying to destroy his reputation to gain sympathy.
- She claims she has a postgraduate degree in broadcast media from North Lindsey College, England. But, in 2015, a British newspaper conveyed that the college denied enrolling any student by the name “Reham Khan,” which proves that degree is fake.
- On 12 July 2018, she launched her autobiography titled “Reham Khan” and made several shocking revelations about various personalities. As a consequence, she received many legal notices from businessman Sayed Zulfikar Bukhari, her ex-husband Imran Khan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Foreign Media Head Anila Khawaja, and psychiatrist Ejaz-ur-Rehman, for defaming them.
- In 2018 he wrote in her book that formal prime minister Imran khan Take pills addicted to drugs & penetrates Her back which is ethically bad & also She wrote Imran khan had sexual relations With Murad Saeed but Imran khan strongly condemn her allegations & challenged her in the court.
Reham Khan Facts
- Reham was born into a well-reputed family of Baffa village, Pakistan. She belongs to the Swati tribe.
- Her father, Nayyar Ramzan and her paternal uncle, Abdul Hakeem Khan both were well-educated and renowned personalities from Baffa village. Her father was a Physician and a doctorate degree holder. Her paternal uncle was a Justice and governor of the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP).
- When she was just 19 years old, she arrange marriage to Ejaz-ur-Rehman who was 14 years older than her. Later, they both settled down in England.
- They separated in 2006 and Reham started working at Legal TV in the same year. Later, she also worked with media houses like Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and BBC.
Reham Khan Martial Status
|Imran Khan (Politician, Former Cricketer),
|• Year, 1992 (with Ejazur Rehman)
• 6 January 2015 (with Imran Khan)
• In December 2022, she announced on Twitter her marriage to Mirza Bilal, a US-based Pakistani actor, and satirist, in a simple Nikah ceremony in the US city of Seattle
Reham Khan Fvourites
Reham Khan Networth
|10 million $ approximately
|30 lac pkr
|Source of Income
|journalism, Brand promotions
|Honda civic, Toyota jeep
|Living In Own House.
Reham Khan Family
Reham belongs to a well-educated and well-reputed family from Baffa, Pakistan. Her father’s name is Nayyar Ramzan he was a physician and her mother’s name is Saeeda Nayyar she is quite close to Reham.
She has an elder sister named Salma Nayyar and a brother named Munir Khan Nayyar. Reham follows Islam as her family does, and her ethnicity is Pashtun.
Reham married her first cousin Ejaz-ur-Rehman (a psychiatrist) in 1992 and they were both blessed with three children. She has a son named Sahir Rehman and two daughters named Inaya Rehman and Ridha Rehman. They both separated in 2006 due to some family issues.